T post, because of its cross-section and the English letter "T" the same as the name.
T post normal specification can be customized: 1.5 feet * 1.25 lbs / 1.33 lbs
2.6 ft * 1.25 lbs / 1.33 lbs
3.7 ft * 1.25 lbs / 1.33 lbs
4.8 ft * 1.25 lbs / 1.33 lbs
OurT post for sale. with cheaper price, it mainy used for cattle fence, the surface is stained paint, hot dip galvanized.
>> > elegant, easy to use, inexpensive;
>>> it is the direct use of piling device into the soil, and does not destroy the vegetation, but also can be recycled a few years later, in line with national environmental requirements, are environmentally friendly products.
>>> anti-theft performance, because it is a special product, no other purpose, it is difficult stolen.
>>> it is our country is currently being used as an ordinary angle uprights, General coated with black paint, install them quickly and easily. village is cut into the surface, pointed one of which has a series on the red wing diameter of 8 mm hole. top is flat. and washed with "U" shaped holes.
Frame Material: Metal
1) T post enjoys an improved rate of 30% in its mechanical property
and physical property compared with common steel posts with same section size.
2) Studded t post have nice appearance.
3) Easily used, with a low cost.
4) Can be recovered after years, meet the requirement of national environmental protection,
is a kind of environmental friendly product.
5) T posts enjoy good theft-proof function with its unique use only as fencing posts.
6) Studded T post are substitute products of the current common steel posts, concrete posts or bamboo posts.
|can be customerized|
|Measurement||Steel T post length (ft)|
|0.95 lb /feet||464||421||386||357||331||290|
|1.08 lb /feet||408||371||340||314||291||255|
|1.33 lb /feet||331||301||276||251||236||207|
1) Protective wire mesh fencings of express highway and express railway.
2) Used for security fencing of beach farming, fish farming and salt farm.
3) Used for security of forestry and forestry source protection.
4) Isolation and protecting husbandry and water sources.
5) Gardens, road and houses.